I’d like to start out with a sincere apology to WordPress. This blog is started for one purpose: a 30 day blogging challenge. It’s likely that after those 30 days expire, this won’t be around for much longer.
Just because the journey is short, though, doesn’t mean it’s going to be uninteresting. For the next 30 days, my audience will be riveted with the following prompts:
01. Your current relationship. If single, discuss how single life is.
02. Where you’d like to be in ten years.
03. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
04. Your views on religion.
05. A time you thought about ending your own life.
06. Write thirty interesting facts about yourself.
07. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
08. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
09. What you hope your future will be like.
10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
11. Put iTunes on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up.
12. Bullet your whole day.
13. Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
14. Your earliest memory.
15. Your favorite blogs.
16. Your views on mainstream music.
17. Your highs and lows of the past year.
18. Your beliefs.
19. Disrespecting your parents.
20. How important you think education is.
21. One of your favorite shows.
22. How you have changed in the past two years.
23. Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive.
24. Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
26. What kind of person attracts you.
27. A problem that you have had.
28. Something that you miss.
29. Goals for the next thirty days.
30. Your highs and lows of this month.
DISCLAIMER: As the author, I reserve the right to insert unrelated and ridiculous things into those prompts, including but not limited to dinosaurs, Harry Potter, gingko leaves, and grumpy cat photos. You have been warned.